We have reached our destination and have been out to our "mission sites" where, with the help of our translators and the nationals we will plant a church. The goal is to have the first service next Sunday.
Last night was horrible; flys on steroids, odd noises and the call the prayer at 5 in the morning. Plus my roommate and I were waking up every couple hours. BUT today was amazing, I danced and worshiped with Rwandains, got to experience what Paul might have experienced, having the Holy Spirit give him words and I got to walk through a village on the side of a mountain, lush and green as the tropics.
So please pray for us for tomorrow - it will be Monday for us...its Sunday evening now, because we start evangelizing . Pray against the enemy; we have JW's in the area along with catholic churches and pagans.
Quick update for ya.
I miss you all and covet your prayers!
Sarah
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:
Post a Comment