Tuesday, October 11, 2011

T Minus 16 Days

The official count down has begun. The suitcase was put upstairs in the loft and there it will stay until the night before departure.

Over the next two and half weeks random items will start to accumulate in and around that suitcase. A flashlight and 'Thank You' note cards are sitting up there now. By this evening there will be bug repellent, an assortment of medical references, and possibly snacks for the trip.

I am so excited - I think it hit me this morning that I'm really going to Africa on a medical trip. Wow. God is so good to bring me to this point. And all the people who helped me get here - that is another post itself.

Thank You Lord for graciousness. I am so excited to see what You have in store.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry