True.
"Courage is not a feeling, it's a choice. Choose it."
Easier said than done.
These are bits from Ben Corson's teaching on, "Overcoming Fear." Fear has never been a big deal for me. But it's been a big problem of late. Looking with hindsight I see where it creeped in. But it's gotten to the point where it has to be dealt with. The Lord and I have talked and it is going to take a time to work through this, but I want you to be encouraged please listen to it. The link is below. I'm gonna try to post verses, promise verses, bare with me as I review the promises He has given.
I can not encourage you enough to listen to it, it's only about a half an hour long...you'll be on the edge of your seat. Here's the link; click on "Overcoming Fear"

No comments:
Post a Comment