"This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face. Selah" Psalm 24.6
Hi There!Who seek Your face. Selah" Psalm 24.6
So tonight we are starting our Beth Moore Esther Bible study - I have no idea how it's going to go or who is even coming. But definitely there is a hunger for the Word here, especially in the wake of this revival. So if you would pray that the Lord would speak to our hearts and raise us up as a new generation and to know what it truly means to be a woman of God. I would be so thankful and blessed. And just as a smaller side note - pray that the Lord could speak through klutzy me! I'm so excited so see what the Lord will do! Thank you for your love, prayers and support!
I miss you all!
Sarah!
"...yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"- Esther 4.13

3 comments:
Oh Sarah I certainly will pray! I know that the LORD of Esther, who met her in such amazing ways will come to you all tonight and grace you with His presence. And just how He raised Esther up to save a people will raise each and every one you, to save this people, this generation and its existence!
I can't help but think of that song on Yo Kids in the story of Esther!
"...We were meant for this moment now..."
This is a beginning! It will be amazing! The Lord is trustworthy! Enjoy, teach what you have learned, learn from others and... enjoy! Can't wait to see and hear once again what a mighty God we have!
Sarah....I tried posting this yesterday, but ran into a couple of challenges. Let me try angain this morning. Tell me how last night went for you? I did pray for you, knowing that God would certainly use you as He always has. I believe God is raising you up among many as worship warriors. That's a phrase that has landed on me. For you see...I am as well a worship warrior. Only wish I played the guitar like you do.
Love ya, Sarah
Darwin (PCF)
Post a Comment