Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paramedic

Hi All,

I want to thank you for your prayers! We have prayed for this for a long time and here I am! The Lord has brought me this far - I am amazed. So if I could ask you to continue to pray because I start paramedic TOMORROW! I'm so nervous and so excited. I need God's grace, wisdom and understanding. There is so so so much already and I need help, God's help to make it. Prayers would be great.

If you could also pray for physical strength. I started Emergency Rescue. AND there are labs which are we actually practice the rescues. Including extrication, confined spaces rescue(which I really really don't want to do), rope rescue and a full on rescue simulation out on a local mountain. Needless to say this body is not what it used to be during Search and Rescue and Fire Explorers. So if you could pray for strength, agility and endurance; I would very much appreciated!

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I love you and miss you all so much!

Blessings!

-In Him

No comments: