Hey Ya'all!
So I had to let you know that the Lord super awesomely blessed my day! I was really struggling with school and I had A&P today - starting to go over the 206 bones that we have to memorize!!! I was sooo nervous and overwhelmed but God is good!! ( let me hear someone say "all the time!!!" ) And guess what?!?!? Everything made sense!!! I got it! It clicked! Light bulb came on!
For Lecture my teacher went over each bone in the cranium (which is what we are working on right now) and showed us where each on was and it's function. Ha and get this I understood it! How cool is God?!?!
Then we had three hours just to go over the bones we had just learned. So we ran around playing with skeletons - looking at and taking apart skulls, opening up drawers and finding it full of life size vertebraes! Found femurs and ulna bones, petellas, and soo many more! Then I paired with a gal who was so awesome cuz my regular lab partner wasn't there - we hased it out and figured out all the skull bones! and I got to hear her testimony and how the Lord saved her husband and how they got a little one waiting for them when the get home...so cool. Praise Him!
Then after she had to go - three other girls were like hard core learning all the processes and foramens and fossas and all those other good things. (does that ring a bell to anybody? Grandma Robbir or Anne?) So they asked if I wanted to study with them! I'm really starting to get it.
And had a really super good night at church. Ben taught this evening - Jon wasn't feeling well, so if you think about it you could pray for his healing! You should jump online and take a listen - it was super good!!!
The best part of all is I AM GOING TO BED EARLY!!!!! Going to bed at 1:30 in the morning and getting up at six is just kinda wearin' on me. So pillow, here I come!
LOVE and super really MISS you all!
In Him -
The high cost of regret versus costly repentance
-
I was always told that you get what you pay for. One can buy something
cheap, but only if one doesn't mind having to pay the cost again, and
again, and ye...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment