Saturday, October 25, 2008

a thought to share from justine...

Hi all,
I have to share something with you that a dear friend of mine down here, Justine, shared with me. She sent me a text today...it came in three parts but I'll give it to you as a whole and text translated - can't beat that! ;o) It's just really profound I hope you enjoy it as well!

When has God even taken anything from a person without restoring it many times over? Yet what are we to think if He does not immediately restore what had been taken? The person who knows how to wait has grown to an exceptional degree in God's grace. 1 Kings 8:56 & Ps. 37:7
Blessed are you if you trust, when you cannot understand.

Neat, uh? Just something to think about. Hope you enjoy that little thought for the day - today. Don't know if I'll have one for ya tomorrow but I have one to share for today! Hehehe *sigh* I love and miss you all!
-In Him

No comments: