Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*sigh*

Hey there all!
So promise I will try to update the praise and prayer list as soon as I can - but a quick prayer request.

I'm not doing so well with school and am quite swamped with homework. It seems like no matter how hard I try - I can't quite keep up. Would pray that the Lord would grant me efficiency and the wisdom and understanding that He gave Daniel? You know in James the Bible says that if we ask for wisdom God will give it to us? That's a promise I praying!!!

And I kinda am feeling really homesick...like alot. Not even the sunshine has been able to pick me up out of this melancholy mood. Pray for me? I'm so tired and so drained - I kinda wanna just sit in room bathed in diffused gray light, with scented candles flickering all around me, with a roaring fire - my Bible and my journal with a cup of coffee and just have a little date with God. Sit with Him - maybe cry on His shoulder. Tell Him my frustrations, ask my questions, tell Him my dreams, whisper my crazy thoughts, listen to Him laugh and hear Him smile; to hang on His every word and just to enjoy His company.

*sigh*

I miss you, my family! I can't wait till I get to see you all again - but I really can't wait till we get to all hang out and be with Jesus forever! It's gonna be so much fun! Love you all!
In Him -

1 comment:

Go-Between said...

Little one, you are dearly loved, dearly missed, greatly prayed for! I wish I was there to wrap you in my arms and have you snuggle into me but I will have to depend on our Father to do that for me. Hangeth thou in there! Sleep is a miracle cure, I am finding out. Maybe it's time for you to find that out too! :~)
with all our love,