So if flying home wasn't crazy enough - flying back, or the lack there of, has been the worse. When I went to the air port to fly out - little did I know that for the last three days flights have been canceled into the local airport. (the one I NEED to fly into) Oh boy....
So tonight we are going try this one more time! I've made a couple calls - some say "yah" some say "nay" and it's looking like the "nays" just might have it. The fog has been so bad - that flights haven't been coming and flights haven't been getting there. There is a chance that the flight could take off, but there is a better chance that the flight might be re-routed. That would be a bummer. The LAST thing I wanna do is fly into a city at midnight trying to get home - I would rather drive....which we might just do!
Time to head out....where I'm not sure. Well the airport - but we might just turn around and come back home!
Lord Bless
- In Him
The high cost of regret versus costly repentance
-
I was always told that you get what you pay for. One can buy something
cheap, but only if one doesn't mind having to pay the cost again, and
again, and ye...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment