Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NO OTHER GODS

I started this Bible study by Kelly Minter, called NO OTHER GODS (NOG) at the beginning of the summer - summer happened but the Bible study didn't. I'm going to try to finish it. I'm feeling a little less than 'determined' but a little more than 'if it happens it happens' attitude. Jesus give me diligence to finish this!
Beth Moore and her 'sisestas' did it with blogging. Most of the time you won't usually share everything you wrote down - but I have no small group to share it with so I'm going to share it with you. Every other week Beth would post a video to go over some key points and questions. I'm gonna attempt to answer them when I hit my 'every other week mark'.
Kellly has a site for her "living room series" as well : http://www.livingroomseries.com/ Check it out.

Lord Bless!

Here is the link to Beth Moore's blog : http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/

No comments: