Ok gang, I went and bought my books today - I didn't know I was old enough to be heart attack prone....But I really thought I would have one. I spent the same amount on books as I did for tuition. And I only got the required ones! And I still have one more to get. Regardless, God is so good at letting us know things, tonight's service was on Luke 12 - that yes God can and will provide. The pastor said that God doesn't worry how He's gonna provide and when He does worry, then you have permission to freak out, but until then...trust Him, that our Heavenly Father will provide.
Dear prayer warriors and family, would you join me in prayer? Honestly, I'm kinda having a hard time NOT freaking out about all this.
- I need a place to live
- Roommates?
- JOB! (which provides $$$$! But I'm not going to worry! )
- Wisdom, knowledge and understanding like He gave Daniel.
God has already done miracles, I was talking to a girl who is also taking Medical Terminology online and she said that it's amazing that I got into A&P. She said nursing students are getting held up because they haven't gotten into A&P, so God is good! Praise Him for what He has done and what He will do! Thank you! I love and miss you all!
In Him -
The high cost of regret versus costly repentance
-
I was always told that you get what you pay for. One can buy something
cheap, but only if one doesn't mind having to pay the cost again, and
again, and ye...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment