Monday, September 1, 2008

It's only September 1 and it feels like Fall. It was August and it felt like Fall, but then that's the North West for you. I miss summer. I miss all the kids - I miss my co-workers. I miss the silliness and the giddiness we'd get and the days when it felt like nothing went right and we were just running on adrenaline, instinct, the Banana song and Fishy Crackers.

I'm going to write a story - dedicated to them. I've already started it, I got the idea from Brandon; he got the idea while they were suppose to be evaluating new Youth Staff to replace us. I don't know what I'm going to call story yet. But I think I'm might try to work in personalities, different things, stories - memories. It will be a children's book.

Farewell friends of summer - and let us venture into out new season with a piece of life that we've learned from this summer.

To: Scott, Ashley, Brandon, Chris, Matt, Drew, Taylor, Jessica, Alex and Crowsen - I love and miss you all!

No comments: