Classes are underway, I have homework to turn in, chapters still to read and God is still good! God has done so many little miracles along the way; too many to list at the moment. But my classes are Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology and Intro to EMS (which is wwaaay harder than I thought I was going to be) and I have to get my first aid and CPR re-certified and somewhere along the way before I get to the Paramedic program itself I need a agency to work for. Here are the prayers
It's been a wonderful time to come back to my First Love but that the Lord would continue to heal my heart, and that I wouldn't trade my old chains for new ropes.
That God would continue to give me favor with my professors
That I would be efficient with my time for my homework
That may I have wisdom and understanding that He gave Daniel
God would provide an agency for me to work for, when I have the time, because to get in the "Paramedic program" I need a sponsoring agency (a fire department, private ambulance service etc.)
Here are the "PRAISE HIMs!"
The Holy Spirit has revived my weary soul!!!
I got into my classes!!!
I found my classes!!!
He provided me a parking space today! !!
He provided someone to help me study A&P!!
He has directed me to new and wonderful fellowship and friends!!
I have met tons of Christian firefighters and/or Paramedic firefighters - who knew! It seems that out of every 3 people I meet one is a paramedic/firefighter/and or paramedic student. Lots of good info and opportunities to lift before the Lord.
God has given me a new awakening strength to start my days - especially on the nights that I've stay up until the wee hours of the morning finishing my homework!!!!
Praise God again for the family that He has provided me to live with!!!
And I praise God for you!!!
I love and miss you all!
In Him -
The high cost of regret versus costly repentance
-
I was always told that you get what you pay for. One can buy something
cheap, but only if one doesn't mind having to pay the cost again, and
again, and ye...
12 years ago

2 comments:
Does a doctor's office count? Lifting up each prayer request...and adding a few of my own for you! :~)
Sarah - I love how you write because it's just how you talk so I can hear you !!
Bless you, bless you !
Love,
gretchen
Post a Comment