Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hats and Hair

There is one little downer to getting my hair cut so short and that is that I can't wear hats! =( Sad day. So thus the pink beanie in the previous post and the camo-baseball hat in this. It's all commin' off day after tomorrow. By the way, I broke my toe on Friday, leaving the game. I climbed into my friends sweet jeep and WACK!!! oooohhh, ouch......I always seem to get hurt when I'm with you guys - but I love you all just the same!

To the Costanzo Crew - Thank you Gretch for being a second mom to me. Uncle Scott for inspiring me for the thrill of life (and teaching me how to wire, I think I still remember everything ;o). Zac, Joe, Nic, Jeff you will always be brothers to me! You're all awesome; Nic you got to make it to 21...ok? Jeff, you would make a great actor! Joe, I still think you would be an awesome Nebraska Corn Husker linebacker! Zac, your my brother and one of my best friends! Thanks for everything, I'm gonna miss you. I love you guys!





1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Thank you Lord for allowing me a special place in this daughter of your's ! As she goes into her next chapter of purpose with you, please let her receive all the richness and blessings that you have for her in Christ. Help her to press into you, fully relying on you and becoming dependent on you for life, breath and being. Sarah - I love you,
Gretch