Hey there,
So today I went out and decided to find my classes before class actually started. I have classes at two campuses. I got a map - and still couldn't quite figure out where I was, it's all really confusing. Instead of having a campus like back home where you park then walk around ON campus to your classes, well they have blocks of buildings in the down town area and that's "campus". I'm thinking, oh great how am I going to find this building? Well, I asked the nice lady at the book store and she said, "oh it's the new building." Can't miss it - God is good, I didn't have to look too hard. I asked if I could go walk around and find my classes and she said it should be alright. I checked it out...it is soooo nice! But I accidentally walked in on a tour, a law enforcement tour which was kinda funny. So I just quietly walked up stairs to find my class, which I did find. It looked very nice beside the fact that the wiring was still pulled down out of the ceiling all over the floor and desks. I looked in the other rooms and electricians were running around on all floors trying to get this all done before school starts on Monday! What do you think about that Uncle Scott?
Then I headed out to the other campus where I had a class - I got there and the bookstore was closed for lunch so I found my class instead, which was really good I did because I found out that my class meets on Tuesday, not Thursday! God knew I needed to find my classes! I also needed to stop by and talk with my advisor but he was out to lunch too. By then the book store opened and the lady was so nice! God bless her, she was so much help! She found me my book and got the nicest used one, out of two left and it saved me $10! Isn't He just awesome! On my way out I saw my advisor pull up across from where I parked! So I got to talk to him after all and he said he could help me practice my Sub-Q Epi! Which I really need to practice!
God did some amazing things today that I just had to share with you all! Thank you for your prayers and support!
In Him -
The high cost of regret versus costly repentance
-
I was always told that you get what you pay for. One can buy something
cheap, but only if one doesn't mind having to pay the cost again, and
again, and ye...
12 years ago

2 comments:
and more to come - that I am sure of!
Thank you for your solid and simple strong standing faith that God is bigger.
I <3 u and Jesus loves you more.
Post a Comment